• Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
• If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.
• There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that
you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
• Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger
• A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
• If a part of your body "falls asleep", you can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
• There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing: food, attractive people and danger.
• Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
• Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
• According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be
dead within 4 years.
• There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over 20
years to try them all.
• You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
• People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
• Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
• A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
• Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!
• Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins. to boil 1.5 liters of water!!
• The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell!!
• Stomach acid (conc. HCL) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!! Think of the acid in your
stomach when you get stressed!!!!
• Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate
• Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
• When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
• Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
• Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
• Try to make at least three people smile each day.
• Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative
thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present
• Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out
• Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
• Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
• Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
• You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
• Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
• Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
• No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
• Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?
• Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'.
• What other people think of you is none of your business.
• Time heals everything.
• However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
• Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
• Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
• Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you'll accomplish, today.
• Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
• Live EACH day as if it were your last and someday you will be right!