Tuesday, September 30, 2014

21 Areas of Gratitude



I have been challenged to list seven days of items of gratitude. Instead of doing three of these each day over seven days, I have elected to provide the whole list at once. The list can be seen in several ways: as areas of gratitude, areas I am passionate about, or areas that define my life. You can also have more than 21 as you will notice, I had 23.

This is a very good exercise because it causes each of us to reflect on our life and to recognize the things that not only are we thankful for, but what drives our motivation to accomplish.

After you get your list, I would like to challenge you to share it with others, particularly those you are around on a regular basis. Your family and friends can reinforce your actions to succeed.



  1. Faith
  2. Family
  3. The Company / Leadership Resources and Staff
  4. Unbelievable Friends
  5. My Church
  6. Blessings Received
  7. My Health
  8. Where I Live / U.S.A.
  9. My Hobbies
    1. Ham Radio
    2. Electronic Test Equipment
    3. Tools
    4. Collecting Vintage Radios
  10. My Collection of Books
  11. Bible Study and Prayer
  1. Evangelism and Discipleship
  2. ’57 Chevrolet Bel Air
  3. Helping Others In Need
  4. Organizing Projects
  5. Training and Helping Others Gain New Insights
  6. Doing Work
  7. Leadership Studies and Developing / Coaching
  8. Computers and the Internet
  9. The age in which I have lived
  10. My Heritage
  11. Vacations / Visiting the 50 States and Presidential Libraries
  12. Writing and Developing Information 
               

       

No comments:

Post a Comment